Hi friends & family! We will be in the USA from 19-26 November traversing Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas for the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m so freakin’ excited! I’ve dropped in a Google Maps overview of the road trip below as well as a dated breakdown. If you’re around and the timing fits, we would love to see you! Even if it’s just a quick coffee and catch-up.
- Saturday 19 November – arrive in Dallas, TX via Sydney at 1:30PM; evening time with friends & family
- Sunday 20 November – drive from Dallas to Norman, OK to visit my alma mater, The University of Oklahoma
- Monday 21 November – drive from Norman to Bristow, OK and on to Tulsa, OK
- Tuesday 22 November – drive from Tulsa to Eureka Springs, AR
- Wednesday 23 November – drive from Eureka Springs to Mountain Home, AR
- Wednesday 23 – Saturday 26 November – family time in Mountain Home
- Saturday 26 November – drive from Mountain Home to Springfield, MO; fly back to Dallas and then continue on to Sydney
- Monday 28 November – arrive back in Sydney at 6AM! Yikes!
USA or bust! XOXO -JW